[Thread Ufficiale]Nvidia GTX 780 - GTX 770

tom1

Con queste giornate di tempo brutto, pallose da morire, c'è poco da fare in giro e mi sono messo ad addrizzare il tiro con la 780, direi che sale bene, tutto sommato :)

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2352054

20140201139125982829189.jpg

a quando gli screen della Kingpin ? :asd: :asd: . Purtroppo se non salgo o ti blocco i conti e carte di credito non la finirai :asd: :asd: . Bello score comunque Andrè O0

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a quando gli screen della Kingpin ? :asd: :asd: . Purtroppo se non salgo o ti blocco i conti e carte di credito non la finirai :asd: :asd: . Bello score comunque Andrè O0
:asd:...no no, e sto pure giocando di brutto rispetto alle mie consuetudini, mi sto godendo il sistema alla grande al contrario di quando avevo 3 o 4 vga. La Kingpin la vedo superflua, validissima solo sotto azoto, tanto i chip murano comunque dopo un po se non stanno sotto zero, le risorse energetiche della classified per l'aria o il liquido sono già anche troppe..

:asd:...no no, e sto pure giocando di brutto rispetto alle mie consuetudini, mi sto godendo il sistema alla grande al contrario di quando avevo 3 o 4 vga. La Kingpin la vedo superflua, validissima solo sotto azoto, tanto i chip murano comunque dopo un po se non stanno sotto zero, le risorse energetiche della classified per l'aria o il liquido sono già anche troppe..

dillo a matt :asd:.

Purtroppo Zawarudo non c'è l'ha fatta e da oggi avremo un altro angelo li su nel cielo :(. La notizia è stata comunicata dalla ragazza tramite il suo account stamane

Hi everyone. I'm kevans girlfriend fiona. Kevan passed away this morning and he said to tell you that he was proud of the pictures everyone took for him. I printed them all out and showed him them yesterday and he was completely overwhelmed by your love and support.

Just know that he held you all in the highest regards and he said he regrets not getting the ti to over volt properly (I assume that means something to you guys)

A truly beautiful light has gone out in the universe that can never be replaced. Most people didn't know that he privately funded 2 soup kitchens and every year bought thousands of pounds of Christmas presents for terminally ill kids. That was just the kind of sweet heart he was, he never expected anything in return for the things he did.

He was the absolute love of my life and I miss him so much already. He passed well with a smile on his face and was chuckling right to the end, not even cancer could keep him down.

I don't know what else to say..

Questi i post dei suoi fratelli di lavoro, team e non:

OCCAMRazor

Everyone here without exception is proud of Kevan! He was truly someone to look up to, even for those who didn't know him but heard of him knew he was one of the good guys!

He will be missed deeply and remembered fondly!

This thread will not be closed and my brother and me somehow will continue his work in his name!

This tool or another will carry Kevan's name forever in OCN as long we are Team skyn3t, he will be with us in our hearts permanently!

There is a quote from Helen Keller that defines Kevan entirely:

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart"

And so was Kevan, the more you knew him the more you felt his heart reaching out to you!

Until we meet again buddy!

Skyn3t

Fiona.

I really don't know how to begin with this post and what to say exactly.

I lost my words

I feel bad

I can't think straight

I don't know what to do now

I wish I could do something revert his situation how I wish

I wish everything for his life

I wish he could be here among us

How I wish!!!!!

but one thing I do know.

Kevan was very brave and smart. he did a lot for us and never asked anything in return.

I know is hard to admit but today he went to a better place where no sickness exist or anything bad things exist.

sadly we could not get the Ti done 'as I bold his words above" he could not get it done in time. but now he will have all the time to over volt properly all the sky angels and how many he want in many different version those angles that will save many people life. He will going to continue his journey on the other side and keep look after us. I know it he will do it.

this is the only thing I could write here right now at this moment.

Kevan "zawarudo" one day we will have that drink. Today Me and Ed will silence.

9d0da236_luto.png

Scusate ma chi è questa persona??scusate la mia ingniranza....

Inviato da mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

in parole povere è colui che ha permesso a molti utenti di poter overcloccare le proprie GTX Titan-780-780 Ti rompendo ogni blocco imposto da Nvidia. Inoltre insieme ai suoi fratelli di Team ha creato moltissimi BIOS moddati apprezzati da tutti per la loro completezza oltre che il Tool per lo sblocco del voltaggio

in parole povere è colui che ha permesso a molti utenti di poter overcloccare le proprie GTX Titan-780-780 Ti rompendo ogni blocco imposto da Nvidia. Inoltre insieme ai suoi fratelli di Team ha creato moltissimi BIOS moddati apprezzati da tutti per la loro completezza oltre che il Tool per lo sblocco del voltaggio

Cavoli un genio in poche parole...pace al all'anima sua poveretto....

Inviato da mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Ma buon pomeriggioooooo. Raga ho deciso, domani monto una 780TI nel mio PC....dopo anni(2,5) di onorato servizio delle mie GTX 590 passo ad una singola scheda.

Motivo? Il mio simulatore Falcon BMS con il multi-GPU non va daccordo.

Credo di aver fatto un'ottimo acquisto e d'altronde non mi interessa nemmeno farci girare altri giochi se non ArmA3 e qualche strategico.

Ciao Vi abbraccio tutti!!!!

Ciaooo Tommuzzoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!