Ciao/Hello - io sono Australiano

salv

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure thing.

Basically, around 18 years old you are still in 'High School'. After that, there is college or university.

By the way, I am 26 years old.

Cheers

Salv.

non so come, ma avevo capito bene:hysterical:

(I don't know how, but I understood)

se vuoi, apriamo un thread dove ti facciamo qualche lezione di italiano

sarebbe utile anche a qualcun altro:fiufiu:

if you want, we can open a thread were we teach you Italian

it will be useful for somebody else

hi salvatore my name is marco

welcome to us!

i'm an civil engineer and i've a big passion for pc!

i read that you are a moderator menber! it's right?

can you post a link of website?

i promote a meet from our comunity to improve us

Wath do yo do in Autralia? Where are you live?

What do you looking for in italian forum?

Have you foud something else? we can suggest......bu we will be a little jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write us at the earliest.

see you!

by

Hi Marco

Civil engineer? That is a great profession!

No I am not a moderator, but I am happy to help out if it is needed :)

What sort of website would you like a link to? If you are looking for an Australian overclocking website this one is good: Overclockers Australia - Latest OCAU News

I work as an IT Systems Administrator/Network Engineer. I live in Sydney.

I joined this forum so I could improve my Italian skills and meet some people from Italy. My reason: My parents are from Italy and I want to learn the language so I can visit and be able to communicate effectively.

Anything else - please ask :)

Ciao

Salv.

hi salvatore

were your parent came from?

i live in pisa like some people of this forum! but my origins is in a little village in a coutry

of Bologna

there are many websites that you can visit in italy, who speaking always of pc

the biggest is here (Hardware Upgrade - Il sito italiano sulla tecnologia - www.hwupgrade.it) but in the last time are become Little

friendly......!!

another is here (NextHardware    -X-    Homepage |) very great performance people (in pisa and nearest)

so, many other, you can foud connected at the major sellers italian on line (offocial topic here)

how hold are you?

write us!!!!!

sincerally

Thanks Luca.

Yes I have seen Hardware Upgrade - Il sito italiano sulla tecnologia - www.hwupgrade.it - are you saying that they are not friendly?

My parents are from Catania. I am 26 years old and live in Sydney, Australia.

Ciao :)

Salv.

hi salvatore

were your parent came from?

i live in pisa like some people of this forum! but my origins is in a little village in a coutry

of Bologna

there are many websites that you can visit in italy, who speaking always of pc

the biggest is here (Hardware Upgrade - Il sito italiano sulla tecnologia - www.hwupgrade.it) but in the last time are become Little

friendly......!!

another is here (NextHardware -X- Homepage |) very great performance people (in pisa and nearest)

so, many other, you can foud connected at the major sellers italian on line (offocial topic here)

how hold are you?

write us!!!!!

sincerally

hey salv, don't trust lucagiorda... we are the biggest italian forum ever :crashpc::nutkick:

btw ... hwu was the best one ever till some time ago, but lately since they have so many users, you can't even have a nice talkin thread.. everything has to be fast and short. i don't like it at all anymore!

The other one (next hw) is oure biggest antagonist ... i don't mean that we are big as they are since they are 8 years old and we are just 2 years old... but still... I'd like to become big as them.. we are on the way though! ;) just yesterday we had fifteen new users registered on the forum... not bad uh? :D

He forgot to mention you pctuner.net I think the best italian forum right now, I don't like it at all... but I do think they are the best right now.

Well i hope I made you a nice italian forums panorama ...

marco

p.s. if we keep talkin u in english u wont lear a single word in italian :ROTFL: