Project: Corset PS2 (Completed)

Luciel

Hi Everyone,

I wasn´t planning on doing a worklog on this project as it was made as a pressent for the missus who loved her playstation 2 to play the tekken games but unfortunately it broke a few months back. So for her birthday I decided I would buy one and combine it with her other passion, corsets.

Now I´ve never owned a PS2 before nor have I opened one so I had to look it up and so on. Luckily I quickly found out that they are quite simple to take apart so that made my life easier. I also found out that the plastic they are made out is rather bad, and it was extremely hard to sand it down to get smooth edges. I´m not entirely happy with how the back window cut came out but I am extremely happy on how the final thing looked.

So here are 27 pictures from start to finish, most of them from the finish as I didn´t plan to do a worklog out of it, I hope you enjoy them, thanks for reading.

PS: The missus was delighted and loves her birthday pressie : )

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

23.JPG

24.JPG

25.JPG

26.JPG

27.JPG

Been very nice to you Luciel, man if you ever have any party agree that I have wanted to meet and share experiences.

Te a quedado muy bonita Luciel, tio haber si algun dia coincidimos en alguna party que tengo ganas de conocerte y compartir experiencias.

Pues primero tendria que empazar a ir a alguna, estoy esperando haber cuando habren las inscripciones de la Murcia Lan Party, que supongo que tardaran, llevo tiempo haciendo mis mods, pero nunca me habia planteado ir a una party y participar. Espero poder ir y conocer mas modders.