[ENG]Mod’n Roll Modding Contest - Be the Dremel Hero!

Le085

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you sir! ^^ the new project will be a mixture of post-apocalyptic and steampunk styles

Hi luciel, congrats fo your works, I really enjoyed the fallout one. I find the passive heatsink implementation really functional and cool.

Sure thing will do now, I assume it´s ok to post my previous worklogs in english? or should I post them in Spanish at least? being an Italian forum.

I suggest you to write in english, just because of it's an international and accepted language. Spanish for us it could be ok, for sure, but not for german or other guys.

Welcome aboard, I wish you a nice stay. Soon we'll have a lot of more content, review with very interesting cases, psu's, fans and many other things so, stay tuned guys O0. If you want to request something in particular don't hesitate, we all speak and understand english.

wow nice so happy to enter this one this year will be great contest thanks guys for open it for every one :)

i am knowing as a modscases ;)

So it seems :) . You're welcome :n2mu:

ps: I suppose that we'll battle each others, I've got a couple of projects in mind. A full ATX one and a SLIM-ATX like the Luciel's one.

that's nice, I suppose that you usually join in such events. Anyway, It could be my first modding contest so I'm really excited about that. I started the mod 2 years ago but due lack of time, money and motivation I put all the stuff in the closet. This time I want to reorganize better, also because finally it seems that I've got a good space to work, cut and try to amaze myself :D

Hi, everybody!!!

I am masbuskado from New Mod City, NY (USA) and I will enter the contest as well... hopefully not to win but to show what I am able to do with tools and imagination... Already know a few of the modders that will enter but like I always say... bring your A Game... cuz I know I will!!! : )

Hi, everybody!!!

I am masbuskado from New Mod City, NY (USA) and I will enter the contest as well... hopefully not to win but to show what I am able to do with tools and imagination... Already know a few of the modders that will enter but like I always say... bring your A Game... cuz I know I will!!! : )

welcome and look forward to your worklog O0

Hi, everybody!!!

you're welcome O0

So, what are you going to mod ? Some ideas ?