Mod'n Roll 2012 - Project V8 by DjinnVale

DjinnVale

i113658_contest-4-prova-2-finito.png

Cooler_master_logo.png

i129773_dremellogo.gif

lamptron_logo.jpg

Aquatuning_logo.jpg

Hello, I present my project V8 by DjinnVale.

Well I will not do any of OC on this computer, I focus only on what the MOD and what I do with just venting because I am and those who believe that with good ventilation, you can cool very well.

The mod will be based on a automobile V8 engine, but I will not be based on an engine of some raplica especificom its not that I have in my head but with a somewhat peculiar, do not think any level, all I making progress.

So get to work, and I hope you all like what you will see.

Well the first thing is a polyurethane foam plates and purchased the ready-made, I will start by cutting and pasting with glue, a piece after another cut and paste until I obtain the form I'm looking forward to.

Once I have everything more or less stuck only on the basis of hand sanding, I give the form that I need.[ATTACH=CONFIG]2134[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2135[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2136[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2137[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2138[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2140[/ATTACH]

And once made ??the mold with the foam, starting to give a layer of release agent, for applying fiberglass, and to remove it without problems.

Edited by DjinnVale

Well I'm giving putty without stopping and I still stop sanding.

But I also attaching more things, like the hole you see to the right, which is to accommodate a lock renault, I succeeded to a friend, and be able to boot your machine with the key.

I am also attaching the top accommodation in the center for some leds, I will make on with the ignition key.

The truth and neither I have ever seen, the fact is that I had the idea of ??a tower in the shape of a V8 but did not know that do it, and I happened to make fiberglass, then putty car to leave a good finish.

Undoubtedly, all this takes a lot of work

I'm still uploading photos, as I had to sand and sand and sand, then it's time to start painting and making a few tests with the paint to see how they could be leaving the machine.

You will see some evidence but will not be finishing.

Well at first with a tone probe that may be black but I was like nothing, I finally decided by a gray color, and that I really liked.

And also bought a front Aerocool, the Touch Screen Fan Controller Aerocool V12XT, which was not easy to find.

I mounted my computer to start doing some test temperatures, and has left me open-mouthed before NOX COLBAY had a DEVIL, well ventilated, and e managed to lower the temperature 8 degrees to full, and plain out of 4 games .

As you will see and made ??a small driver air or wind tunnel for hard drives, with two 12cm fans that carry air directly to the graphics card.

In another photo you can see 3 relays and used that to make the board boot with the key, all three relays make the ignition and start function 3 position who has the key, the first red LED lights for 2, the second 3 LEDs green and the third contact booted the motherboard.

Well the team and is mounted:

ASUS P5E3 motherboard-PRO

Processor-Intel Q8300 Core 2quad

Ram DDR3 1600MHz Kingston Hyper-X 2 +2 GB

Video-2 Asus EAH 4870 1GB GDDR5

Source-Nox 780W Sonar

Seagate 500gb hard drive-

Same time I'm waiting for another team comes back it will consist of the following parts:

Motherboard-Asus Sabertooth P67 B3

Processor Intel Core i7-2600K

1600MHz DDR3 Ram kingston hyper-X 4 +4 GB

XFX RADEON HD6950 Video-830M 2GB GDDR5

WD Caviar Green 2TB Hard Drive 64MB SATA3

Crucial M4 HDD 128GB SSD SSD SATA3

Adapter Bracket OCZ SSD 2.5 "to 3.5" SSD HDD