LittleDevil PC-V8 (Watercooled cases)

LittleDevil

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Gup! This time you have made an impressive cable management. :n2mu:

I have a little comment: the exhaust fan near the motherboard and the fan in bottom section, where the 4-fan radiator is, are useless, imho. I think that you could not find a difference in performances if you take them off.

Great job Gup! This time you have made an impressive cable management. :n2mu:

I have a little comment: the exhaust fan near the motherboard and the fan in bottom section, where the 4-fan radiator is, are useless, imho. I think that you could not find a difference in performances if you take them off.

got same idea, at the moment I'm testing putting them at 0 rpm in order to see the difference (if any).

And what about the 4-fan radiator? Have I put the fans in push or in pull to find best permormance?

got same idea, at the moment I'm testing putting them at 0 rpm in order to see the difference (if any).

And what about the 4-fan radiator? Have I put the fans in push or in pull to find best permormance?

Some tests assessed that in pull they should be better but I watched also other tests where I did not remark any difference. So I think that a positive pressure, combined with a good anti-dust filters system, should be the best configuration. Finally, imho, empiric tests are the only way to find the best ad hoc solution. ;)

• 1 month later...