Steelseries in partenership con Blizzard Entertainment ha annunciato le periferiche da gioco serie Diablo III. Come è facilmente intuibile l'azienda danese ha creato un mouse, un set di cuffie e due tappettini da gioco che riprendono il tema del gioco Diablo III. Senza troppe chiacchiere ecco le specifiche tecniche dei prodotti:
SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse ($69.99 / €69.99.)
- Laser sensor with up to 5,000 CPI
- 7 ergonomically positioned buttons (guaranteed lifespan of 10 million clicks)
- “Demon red” illumination in 3 areas on the mouse – the scroll wheel, CPI Indicator, and Diablo III logo.
- Customize the Diablo III logo with ON/OFF illumination and 3 levels of pulsation
- Compatible with both Mac® and PC
SteelSeries Diablo III Headset ($119.99 / €119.99.)
- Lightweight, over-the-head suspension design
- Earcups comfortably surround the ear and reproduce an optimized soundscape through 50mm driver units
- Unique, knot-work design on the headband, together with “demon red” illumination.
- The first illuminated headset designed by SteelSeries, it will offer players ON/OFF illumination and 3 levels of pulsation options.
- With a total of 18 LED lights throughout the headset, the red glow is seen in two places each on the right and left side - surrounding the edge of each ear cup, and the three Diablo slashes.
- Includes the SteelSeries’ signature, uni-directional retractable microphone-system
SteelSeries Diablo III Mousepads ($14.99 / €14.99)
- Players can choose between two high-quality, cloth mousepad designs
- Non-slip rubber base
- Optimized texture surface features Diablo III artwork
- Barbarian Edition includes official character artwork of the barbarian class along with the deep reds and earthy tones associated with this brutal fighter.
- Witch Doctor Edition summons the cooler, green and purple tones that are linked to this new and powerful summoning character.
Vi lasciamo con alcune immagini dei prodotti :
Altre info sono consultabili sul sito http://steelseries.com/products/games/diablo-iii
XtremeHardware Staff - tom1