[Thread Ufficiale] Abit Fatal1ty F-I90HD

megthebest

fatal1ty-f-i90hd_top_500.jpg

Specifications

HDMI™ - HDTV in True 1080i Resolution hdmi_f-i90hd.jpg Set up a fully fledged high definition home theater system with true digital HDTV in 1080i resolution. High Definition gaming offers some of the most thrilling and immersive moments in entertainment today. ATI Radeon™

Xpress 1250 - Gaming & Vista Ready Graphics from ATI ati_rx1250.gif The integrated ATI Radeon™ Xpress 1250-based graphics engine provides the 3D rendering power needed to accelerate the Windows Vista™ desktop and delivers a great gaming experience out of the box. Avivo™ - ATI Avivo™ Advanced Imaging and Video avivo.gif The innovative Avivo™ display architecture provides users with visual quality that is second to none. Advanced scaling and color correction capabilities, along with increased precision through the entire display pipeline, ensure an optimal image on CRT monitors, LCD panels, and all other display devices.

D-sub Connector - Analog CRT/LCD monitor support d-sub.jpg Multiple independent display support for simultaneous use of D-sub connections on CRT/LCD monitors and DVI/HDMI television sets.

Solid State Capacitors - For Enhanced Performance and Durability capacitor_f-i90hd.jpg Solid State Capacitors in the CPU and PWM areas significantly reduce heat and offer the most stable voltage regulation, thereby increasing performance while extending product life, even under the most stressful conditions. 100%

Japanese Caps - Special PWM Layout with High Quality Components capacitor_f-i90hd-2.jpg Special PWM layout ensures a stable current to all parts of the motherboard. 100% Japanese made capacitors surround the PCB for enhanced stability, performance and durability.

Silent Cooling

- Efficient and Noise Free Operation silent-cooling_f-i90hd.jpg North- and South Bridges are cooled separately by abit Engineered extra-wide and highly efficient heat sink and heat spreader combinations, creating a totally silent motherboard solution.

bullet_31.gifCPU Supports Intel® Core™2 Duo, Core™2 Quad, Core™2 Extreme, Pentium® D & Pentium®4 Processors with 1066/800MHz FSB

PWM Designation provides high quality and efficient power

bullet_31.gifChipset ATI Radeon™ Xpress 1250

bullet_31.gifMemory 4 X 240-pin DIMM sockets support max. memory capacity 16GB

Supports Dual channel DDR2 800/667/533 Un-buffered Non-ECC memory

bullet_31.gifLAN Gigabit Ethernet controller supports 10/100/1000Mbit LAN connections

bullet_31.gifAudio 7.1 CH HD Audio CODEC

Supports Auto Jack Sensing and optical S/PDIF Out

bullet_31.gifExpansion Slots 1 x PCI-E X16, 2 x PCI-E X1, 1 x PCI

bullet_31.gifInternal I/O 1 x Floppy Port supports up to 2.88 MB

1 x ATA 133/100/66/33 IDE connector

4 x SATA 3Gb/s connector

3 x USB header (supports 6 additional ports)

1 x FP-Audio

bullet_31.gifBack Panel I/O 1 x HDMI™ connector

1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x PS/2 Mouse

1 x S/P DIF Out

7.1 CH Audio connector (Front, Line-in, MIC-in, Center/Subwoofer, Surround, Rear Surround)

4 x USB 2.0, 1 x RJ-45 LAN connector

bullet_31.gifSerial ATA 4 x SATA 3Gb/s with SATA RAID 0/1/0+1

bullet_31.gifRoHS 100% lead-free process and RoHS compliant

bullet_31.gifAccessories Driver CD x1

English Manual x1, Jumper Setting Label x 1

IDE cable x1, FDD cable x1, SATA cable x4

I/O bracket x1, HDMI to DVI Connector x1

bullet_31.gifForm Factor mATX form factor 244 x 244mm

PCB Color: Red

bullet_31.gifabit Engineered 100% Japanese Capacitors

Low ESR, high ripple, conductive polymer aluminum solid state capacitors in all high frequency areas

Silent Cooling

Bios: Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia

Drivers:Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia

Utility:_http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/be/download/download_utility.php?pFUN_KEY=10000&pTITLE_IMG=/download/images/download.gif

Link alla mobo:Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia

Che ne pensate per un sistema HTPC?

• 2 months later...