Battlefield 3 XtremeHardware Clan

tom1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha che strunzo :asd:

se tengo troppe pagine aperte a lavoro mi crasha per poca ram :D

:asd:. Ma tu sai che devi leggere e chiedere solo qui da NOI e non da altri che ti credi che non vi tengo d'occhio?. Un topolino mi aveva detto che la Titan era l'ultima ed invece sono arrivate due belle bimbe di nome 780 :asd:. Tu sei crazyyyyy. :asd:

la dlc gia l.ho riscattato. proverò a toglierr il.norton.

c è un modo per contattare l EA tramite email?

ecco alcune soluzioni, spero che capisci un minimo di inglese ma ne sono sicuro O0

Here's a complete and detailed list with things you can try in order to completely fix your battlefield:

Problem 1:

The game ALWAYS crash after 2-5 minutes/pc reboot itself after 2-5 minutes.

Solution:

-Reboot your computer, open the bios (by spamming del on your keyboard)

-Get to the motherboard configuration-north bridge configuration

-Disable HD audio. if it's enabled, you simply press + till it says is disabled. (Gigabyte users should look for "Azalia Codec")

-Save changes and exit

IMPORTANT:

by doing this, your PC audio will be completely disabled unless you have an audio card or an USB headset or something similiar (usb).

To re-enable audio, simply get back to the settings and enable HD audio again.

Problem 2:

The game crash randomly after about 15/20 minutes.

Solution:

-Press start (or the windows logo)

-Type in the searchbar "cmd" without the "

-Press enter

-a command windows should open up. write "bcdedit /set increaseUserVa 3072" without the "

-Press enter

Case 1: operation concluded succesfully (or a similiar message)

-reboot PC

Case 2: you are not allowed to do that (or a similiar message)

-Press start again

-Click "all programs"

-Click "accessories"

-RIGHT click "command prompt" and click "Run As Admin"

-Type in the command windows "bcdedit /set increaseUserVa 3072" as always without the "

-Reboot

This will fix the problem, wich is caused by memory leak

Problem 3:

Get disconnected very often without a reason.

Solution 1:

-Download PBsetup from here: PunkBuster Online Countermeasures [evenbalance.com]

-Extract the files in a folder

-Run PBSETUP.exe

-Click "add a game"

-Select "Battlefield 3". The path of the game should be detected automatically, if not, point it to the right path.

-Click check for updates

-Once the downloads are over, you'll get a message "battlefield 3 is up to date" or similiar. you may now close the application.

Solution 2

-Click on the windows logo/start button

-In the searchbar, type services.msc

-Press ENTER

-A list of services should now be in front of you.

-Click "extended" tab

-Search for "UPnP host devices" or something similiar (the description is something like: Allow hosting of UPnP devices blablabla)

-Right click it

-Click Properties

-I don't know how to translate this, but there is an option like "startup", in the general tab. You can choose between: Automatic (delayed startup), Automatic, Manually, Disabled. You must choose Disabled.

-Click on "stop service"

-Click "apply" and close that little windows.

-Search for "SSPD discovery" and do the same things that you did above.

-Close everything

-Reboot.

Solution 3

-Open chrome/IE/firefox

-Type in the adress bar 192.168.0.1 and press enter. if nothing work with that IP, try with one of these: 192.168.1.1, 127.0.0.1, 127.0.1.1. With one of these IPs you should be able to open up your router's page.

-Log into the router panel (username is usually "admin" or "administrator", aswell as the password)

-Once you are in, you should search for an option called UPnP, and disable it. it might be somewhere in the advanced options, i really can't help you with this one because it's not on my router, and every router it's different, so you might or might not have it.

In case you still have the problem...well...go to the nearest churc and turn on a candle, then prey for a bit.

Problem 4:

EXTREME rubberbanding, mostly in Caspian Borders, Teheran Highway and Grand Bazhaar.

what's rubberbanding?

[youtube.com]

Solution:

-Reboot your computer

-Spam DEL till you open the biones panel again

-Search for advanced options

-CPU configuration

-Look for an option named "HTT" or "Hyper Treading" or "Hyper Treading Technology" and press + till it's disabled.

-Save and exit

I know this might look strange, but it fixed me, and 5 other friends, the rubberbanding issue.

You will still notice some rubberbanding if the server is lagging.

UPDATE: you may try to disable True Core Scalability, if it's possible to do so, and see if it changes anything. This is not tested, and defenetly not sure if working or not, so be sure you can revert the change before doing it

Problem 5:

The screen goes black and the game crashes everytime i try to join a server

This happened me yesterday too, basically i was playing CQ64 on metro, and the game crashed (probably god punishment or karma 16x16_smiley-tongue.png). After that, i tried to rejoin on metro like 5/6 times, everytime the game was not loading at all, and eventually crashing during the map loading:

Solution 1:

-Join a server with a different map, this will eventually restore the whole game (worked for me)

Solution 2:

-Run a repair from Origin (right click battlefield 3 on origin, and click reapair)

Solution 3:

-Open your documents folder

-Click on the settings folder

-Backup these 4 files somewhere (on the desktop, for example)

-Delete evertything inside the folder.

-Start the game

This will restore the default bf3 settings...and it might fix your problem

Last hope solution:

-Repair the game from origin

-Update your Video drivers

-Update your motherboard drivers

-Update Bios

-Delete Battlefield 3 folder from documents

Problem 8:

If your Battlefield 3 client aren't updating on your Origin please do the following:

You must do it with origin closed. on this exactly folder:

C:/Program Files/Origin Games/Battlefield 3/Support/EA Help/en-us

(If you changed the default Origin install folders, you will have to find it yourself.)

and delete this file:

Eletronic_Arts_Technical_Support.glo

After doing that, open your Origin and it should start updating or repairing install. After the repair is complete your game will start updating, if not try clicking on

the gear up there and clicking "Refresh My Games" or right clicking on Battlefield 3 and "Check for Updates"

sperando che riusciamo ad averti nel clan O0

eh si ho letto che sono incompetenti!

comunque so che c'è una pagina per bf4 mq volevo chiedere la demo del gico è disponible gia o uscira più in la?

al momento è disponibile solo l'alpha trial ma disponibile solo a coloro che sono stati scelti random da dice. Del nostro clan abbiamo due ragazzi che hanno avuto accesso. Matteo infatti sta chiedendo ad uno di loro come sono gli heli dato che è un fanatico dei tv e del volo :asd:

Hello all,

We're sorry guys. None of you were selected for the Alpha round.

Please stay tuned for the Beta.

EDIT for clarity: If you pre-ordered BF4 you will have to access to the Beta which is coming later this year. The Alpha was invite only.

Thanks,

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ma che me lo mandate a fare l'invito??? Meglio non averlo proprio ricevuto!:muro:

ciao ragazzi,sono ancora qui XD

giusto per curiosità ho scaricato il gioco crackato(non so se qui lo posso dire) e funziona,naturalmente la campagna. Non mi da alcun problema. Quindi sono arrivata alla conclusione che il problema non è il mio pc ma qualcosa che non va con origin o non so. Sta di fatto che il mio pc non ha problemi! Non vi pare strano una cosa del genere? cioè l originale non va ma il crackato si!