Thread Ufficiale della Serie Carbide di Corsair

400-500R

i117682_coorsair-logo.png

Corsair ha proposto nel corso di quest anno ben tre modelli della serie Carbide, case dalle forme lineari ma con soluzioni davvero interessanti, colorazione black e predisposizione per impianti a liquido.

I tre case della serie Carbide sono il:

400 R

i117683_400r-hero-up-2.png

500 R

i117684_500r-3qtr-down-open-1.png

500 R White Edition

i117685_500rw-3qtr-down-open-1.png

Caratteristiche Generali

The Corsair Carbide Series: Built for Builders.

The Carbide Series shares vital DNA with the award-winning Corsair Obsidian and Graphite Series. They’re acclaimed for their ease of use and performance-oriented engineering, and this philosophy is abundant in the design of the Carbide Series.

Future-Ready.

Support for USB 3.0 and 2.5” SSDs is built-in. Two USB 3.0 connectors are provided on the front panel and connect directly to motherboards with compatible USB 3.0 headers. Integrated SSD support lets you install 2.5” solid-state drives in any of the hard drive bays, without having to deal with adapters.

Easy access.

Thumb screws on the side panels and tool-free drive installation mean that you’ll spend less quality time with your screwdriver, and the integrated dust filters can be quickly removed for easy maintenance.

Looking good, inside and out.

The beauty on the inside goes beyond the black-painted interior. Corsair’s innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look. And since looks are an important part of any build, you’ll appreciate the ability to turn the front panel fan white LEDs on or off with the push of a button.

Technical Specifications

Carbide Series:

• Side panel with mesh fan mount locations
  • Four 5.25” drive bays
  • Six 3.5” hard drive bays with 2.5” compatibility
  • Eight expansion slots
  • Supports most 240mm dual radiators (15mm spacing)
  • Two-year warranty
  • Front I/O panel contains:
    Two USB 3.0 connectors
    One Firewire connector
    3.5” headphone and microphone connector
    Power and reset switches
    Fan LED on/off switch

Carbide Series 400R

Dimensions: 20.5” x 8.1” x 19.8”

Supports graphics cards up to 316mm in length

Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts

Four 120mm fan mounts

Includes two front-mounted 120mm fans and one rear 120mm fan

Carbide Series 500R

Dimensions: 20.5” x 8.1” x 20”

Supports graphics cards up to 452mm in length (with hard drive cage removed)

Multi-channel fan controller

Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts

Four 120mm fan mounts

Includes a 200mm side panel fan, two front-mounted 120mm fans, and one rear 120mm fan

Edited by tom1

• 2 months later...

Corsair Carbide 300R

i129499_coorsair-logo.png

Corsair ha proposto nel corso del CES 2012 il Carbide 300R versione che segue le stesse idee di progettazione per gli altri case della serie Carbide di Corsair

i129513_300r-hero.png

Caratteristiche Generali

A compact expression of Corsair's gaming philosophy.

Great systems start with a great case, and Carbide Series 300R provides a remarkable number of features in a compact chassis. Easy access, lots of room for expansion, and superior cooling make the 300R a great choice for building powerful PCs that don't take up a lot of room.

Serious cooling potential.

The 300R is equipped with two fans for intake and exhaust, and the integrated dust filters on the front and bottom intakes are easy removable. There's room for you to install five more fans, including mounting points for two side panel 120mm fans for drawing cool air directly over your GPUs. If you're building a multi-GPU gaming rig, proper graphics ventilation is essential.

It's big where it counts.

Despite its size, the 300R can fit extra-long graphics cards of up to 450mm length, and it has three optical drive bays and four hard drive bays. All the bays all tool-free, and the hard drive bays have integrated support for 2.5" drives, so you won't need to deal with adapters when installing SSDs

Build quality

Whether you're building multiple systems or just one, and whether you're a professional or if it's your very first build, the 300R has the smart features that matter. Just like the drive bays, the side panels are tool-free, so you'll spend less quality time with your screwdriver.

The black painted interior has a CPU cutout for quick installing or upgrading of CPU heatsinks, and Corsair's innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look.

Package contents

• Carbide Series 300R
  • Quick Start Guide
  • Installation kit

Technical Specifications

• Three 5.25” drive bays
  • Four3.5” hard drive bays with 2.5” compatibility
  • Seven expansion slots
  • Two-year warranty
  • Front I/O panel contains:
    • Two USB 3.0 connectors
    • 3.5” headphone and microphone connector