tom1

Asus presenta il nuovo mostro su Chipset P67:

Asus Sabertooth P67

Serie

"The Ultimate Force"

i77996_asus-the-ultimate-force-zonajugones.com.jpg

i77994_asussabertoothp67-01.jpg

i77995_asussabertoothp67-02.jpg

ASUS Sabertooth P67 è un modello “ruggedized” della serie “The Ultimate Force”, dedicato agli utenti più esigenti, che ricercano la massima affidabilità anche con le applicazioni più gravose e, più in generale, nell’uso intensivo. Come tutte le schede madri della serie TUF, anche la Sabertooth P67 è stata sottoposta a programmi di test rigorosi e molto più severi rispetto a quelli normalmente utilizzati dai produttori di schede madri. Estremamente robusta e realizzata solo con componenti di elevata qualità, quindi, la nuova soluzione di casa ASUS garantisce ottime prestazioni anche nelle situazioni più critiche.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caratteristiche Generali

SABERTOOTH P67

product_overview.jpg

ASUS Special Features

EFI_BIOS.jpgAI_Suite2.jpgQ-Design.jpgQ-Shield.jpgQ-Connector.jpgEZ-Flash2.jpgOCProfile.jpgpower_esata.jpg8-ch.jpg

Questa scheda è caratterizzata dalla presenza di un rivestimento termico in ceramica, progettato per distribuire al meglio il flusso di calore.

Questa scheda madre ha due PCIe 2.0x16 e tre PCIe 2.0 x1. Presente anche uno slot PCI.Presenti anche due porte USB 3.0.

La scheda si rivolge per un mercato professionale, soprattutto nel campo editing video o della grafica

i77998_cool-shield.jpg

Edited by tom1

"Ultimate COOL!" Thermal Solution

Thermal_Armor.jpgThermal_Armor_pic.jpg

TUF Thermal Armor

Total Airflow-Boosting Heat Dissipation

The TUF Thermal Armor is the world’s first ever thermal design for the entire motherboard, not just for select critical areas. It safeguards the system against hot air generated by connected cards and components, keeping temps down. With its sophisticated and agile integrated shunt design, the Thermal Armor improves cool air circulation, directing it towards every important part for a complete motherboard cool down. It effectively conducts hot air away and out of the case through special airflow channels, contributing to enhanced system stability and extending component lifespan.

Thermal_Radar.jpgThermal_Radar_pic.jpg

TUF Thermal Radar

Real Time Temp Detection and Heat Removal

The TUF Thermal Radar monitors temps in critical parts of the motherboard in real time, automatically adjusting fan speeds to make sure the system maintains high stability without overheating. It consists of multiple sensors for various components on the motherboard, giving users the ability to monitor each one individually. The Thermal Radar automatically calculates ideal fan speeds based on different parameters selected by users for each component, keeping everything cooler and longer lasting.

"TUF ENGINE!" Power Design

DIGI_VRM.jpgDIGI_VRM_pic.jpg

DIGI+ VRM

Herald the Arrival of a New Digital Power Design Era

The new ASUS DIGI+ VRM design upgrades motherboard power delivery to a digital standard. The 8+2 digital architecture provides the highest power efficiency, generating less heat to enhance longer component lifespan and ensure minimal powerloss. With ASUS DIGI+ VRM, users can easily adjust power phase performance, enabling new PWM voltage and frequency modulation controls. Digital 8+2 power phase design also expands the modulation spectrum for improved stability and lower VRM switching noise by dynamically detecting system load, empowering users with superior flexibility and perfect precision to ensure optimized performance, extreme system stability, and greater power efficiency.

E.S.P.jpgESP_pic.jpg

E.S.P. Efficient Switching Power Design

Optimal power efficiency for key components

Exclusively for this motherboard, the switching power design is provided not only for the CPU and memory, but also for other key components such as graphics cards, LAN and USB 3.0. E.S.P. dramatically improves system efficiency and reduces heat generation.

TUF.jpgTUF_Components.jpg

TUF Components (Alloy Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; Certified by Military-standard)

Certified for Tough Duty

Get rugged performance even in the most challenging conditions with robust TUF chokes, solid capacitors, and MOSFETs--certified through third-party, military-grade testing. TUF Chokes, also known as the “Alloy Choke”, is a made of a compound of various types of metal instead standard iron, enables the support of up to a massive 40A of rated current, 25% higher than conventional component. Furthermore, the single piece packaing also elimates the emission of virbation noise, delivering superb charactoristics as well as durability under extreme conditions.

"Safe & Stable!" Guardian Angel

memok.jpgmemok_graph.jpg

MemOK!

Any Memory is A-OK!

MemOK! quickly ensures memory boot compatibility. This remarkable memory rescue tool requires a mere push of a button to patch memory issues. MemOK! determines failsafe settings and dramatically improves your system boot success. Get your system up and running in no time!

ESD.jpg

ESD Guards

Unique protection of motherboard components from unexpected electrostatic discharges (ESD)

Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly and its damaging effects is often underestimated. Exclusive ASUS anti-static chip, a protective circuit design, and the I/O shield provides four times better protection to extend component lifespan.

Latest Transfer Technology

Extra SATA 6Gb/s Supports

SATA6G.jpg

Extra Ports, Extra Speed and Accessibility

The Intel® P67 Express chipset natively supports the next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) interface, delivering up to 6Gb/s data transfer. ASUS provides extra SATA 6Gb/s ports with enhanced scalability, faster data retrieval, and double the bandwidth of current bus systems.

sata6G_pic.jpg

Front Panel USB 3.0 Support

Front_USB3.jpg

Convenient USB 3.0 Front Panel Compatibility

ASUS provides standardized USB 3.0 front panel support, compatible with any chassis. Enjoy faster throughput of USB 3.0 without relegating cables or devices to the hard-to-reach rear I/O.

front_usb3_pic.jpg

Complete USB 3.0 Solution

Double USB access, double convenience

ASUS facilitates strategic USB 3.0 accessibility for both the front and rear panel - 4 USB 3.0 ports in total. Experience the latest plug & play connectivity at speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The SABERTOOTH P67 affords greater convenience to high speed connectivity.

complete_usb3_pic.jpg

CPU, Chipset, Memory and Graphics features

LGA1155 socket for Intel® Second Generation Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors

Support_Intel_Core.gif

This motherboard supports the latest Intel® second generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 processors in the LGA1155 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel (4 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel® second generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.

Intel® P67 Express Chipset

P67.gif

The Intel® P67 Express Chipset is the latest single-chipset design to support new socket 1155 Intel® second generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the P67 provides 2 SATA 6Gb/s and 4 SATA 3Gb/s ports for faster data retrieval at double the bandwidth of current bus systems.

Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX Support!

crossFireX.gifSLI.jpg

Flexible Multi-GPU solutions, Your Weapon of Choice!

SABERTOOTH P67 brings multi-GPU configurations through both SLI™ and CrossFireX. This motherboard features the powerful Intel P67 platform, optimizing PCIe allocation in multiple GPU configurations. Expect a brand new gaming style like you’ve never experienced before!

Dual-Channel DDR3 1866/1800/1600/1333/1066 support

ddr3_1866.jpg

The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1866/1800/1600/1333/1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.

Edited by tom1

Pre- Specifiche

• Intel® LGA1155 socket for Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors
  • Intel® P67 Express Chipset
  • TUF Thermal Armor - Total Airflow-Boosting Heat Dissipation
  • TUF Thermal Radar - Real Time Temp Detection and Heat Removal
  • TUF Components [Alloy Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; Certified by Military-standard] - Certified for Tough Duty
  • E.S.P. [Efficient Switching Power Design] - Optimal power efficiency for key components

Specifiche

CPUIntel® Socket 1155 for Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7 Processor/Core™ i5 Processor/Core™ i3 Processor/

Support Intel® 32nm CPU

Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0

* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types

* Refer to ASUSTeK Computer for Intel CPU support list

ChipsetIntel® P67 Express Chipset Memory 4 x DIMM, Max. 32 GB, DDR3 1866/1800/1600/1333/1066 Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory

Dual Channel memory architecture

Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)

* According to Intel® SPEC, the Max. 32GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 8GB (or above). ASUS will update QVL once the DIMMs are available on the market.

* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Some hyper DIMMs only support one DIMM per channel. Please refer to Memory QVL for details.

* Due to CPU behavior, DDR3 1800 MHz memory module will run at DDR3 1600 MHz frequency as default.

* Please refer to ASUSTeK Computer or user manual for Memory QVL.

Expansion Slots 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (single at x16 or dual at x8/x8 mode)

3 x PCIe 2.0 x1

1 x PCI

Multi-GPU SupportSupports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology

Supports ATI® Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ TechnologyStorage Intel® P67 Express Chipset

2 xSATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (brown)

4 xSATA 3Gb/s ports (black)

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Support RAID 0,1,5,10

Marvell® PCIe SATA 6Gb/s controller

2 xSATA 6Gb/s ports (gray)

JMicron® JMB362 SATA controller

1 xPower eSATA 3Gb/s port (green)

1 xExternal SATA 3Gb/s port (red) LAN Intel® 82579 Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the Integrated LAN controller and Physical Layer (PHY) Audio Realtek® ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC

- Absolute Pitch 192khz/24bit True BD Lossless Sound

- BD Audio Layer Content Protection

- Supports Jack-Detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-Retasking

- Optical S/PDIF out port at back I/O IEEE 1394 VIA® VT6308P controller supports 2 x 1394a port(s) (one at mid-board; one at back panel) USBNEC USB 3.0 controllers

- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports at mid-board for front panel support; 2 ports at back panel [blue])

Intel® P67 Express Chipset

- 14 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 8 ports at back panel)

ASUS Unique Features Exclusive TUF Features

"Ultimate COOL!" Thermal Solution

- TUF Thermal Armor

- TUF Thermal Radar

"TUF ENGINE!" Power Design

- 8+2 Digital Phase Power Design

- TUF Components (Alloy choke, Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)

- ASUS DIGI+ VRM Utility

- E.S.P. : Efficient Switching Power Design

"Safe & Stable!" Guardian Angel

- ESD Guards

- MemOK!

- Anti Surge

Other Special Features

- Front Panel USB 3.0 Support

- ASUS EFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface

- AI Suite II

- ASUS Q-Connector

- ASUS Q-Shield

- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)

- ASUS Q-Slot

- ASUS Q-DIMM

- ASUS O.C. Profile

- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3

- ASUS EZ Flash 2

- ASUS MyLogo 2

- Multi-language BIOS

Back Panel I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port

1 x External SATA 3Gb/s port (red)

1 x Power eSATA 3Gb/s port (green)

1 x IEEE 1394a

1 x LAN(RJ45) port(s)

2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (blue)

8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports

1 x S/PDIF Out (Optical)

8 -Channel Audio I/O

Internal I/O Connectors 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 connector(s) supports additional 2 USB ports (19-pin; moss green)

3 x USB 2.0/1.1 connector(s) support additional 6 USB ports

1 x MemOK! button

4 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors ( 2 x gray; 2 x brown)

4 x SATA 3.0Gb/s (black)

1 x IEEE 1394a connector

1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (4-pin)

2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4-pin; 1 x 3-pin)

1 x Power Fan connector(s) (3-pin)

1 x Assistant Fan connector (3-pin)

1 x S/PDIF Out connector

24-pin EATX Power connector

8-pin EATX 12V Power connector

1 x Front panel audio connector

1 x COM connector

1 x System Panel (Q-Connector)

1 x Clear CMOS jumper

BIOS 32 Mb Flash ROM , EFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.5, ACPI 2.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3

ManageabilityWfM 2.0,DMI 2.0,WOL by PME,WOR by PME,PXE AccessoriesUser's manual

2 x SATA 3.0Gb/s cables

2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s cables

1 x Q-Shield

1 x Q-Connecor (2 in 1)

1 x ASUS SLI bridge cable

1 x TUF Certification card

1 x TUF 5 Year Warranty manual (by region)

4 x screws for Assistant Fan Support DiscDrivers

Anti-virus software (OEM version)

ASUS Update

ASUS Utilities

Form Factor ATX Form Factor

12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )

Edited by tom1

tutto dipende dalla cpu essenzialmente...

di sicuro non sarà la scheda madre a limitarti. Ad ogni modo se sei sfortunato /non hai un buon sistema di dissipazione direi che 4,4/4,5 GHz sono sempre assicurati.

Oltre dipende da quanto sarai fortunato!

Probabilmente si mi alletta molto, il costo è di quasi 200 €

90-MIBED0-G0EAY0KZ - ASUS - Motherboard SABERTOOTH P67 socket LGA 1155 chips - ePRICE

tutto sommato per quello che ha abbordo non + un prezzo malvagio

cazz a quel prezzo è pure basso!

mi sa che la prendo pure io ora mi guardo bene le specifiche

edit è decisamente sotto alla deluxe...

• 3 weeks later...
Intel ha già ritornato a distribuire le mobo e quindi se la trovi stai sicuro che è quella buona, anche se la saberthoot non era nella lista incriminata se non erro.

Però dove acquisto di solito hanno tolto tutte le mainboard P67 doveva arrivare nei giorni prossimi ma 3 giorni dopo che Intel ha avvisato del problema le hanno tolte spero che per il mese prossimo ci sia disponibile