[Thread ufficiale] i3-i5-i7 "Sandy Bridge" LGA 1155

gianni1879

stiamo per ultimare anche noi la review delle igp :)

test effettuati a 850 (default) e 2000mhz...

ma dovrebbero salire anche qualcosina in +

eccezionale questa igp che sale piu del 150%..peccato che è proprio scrausa e che sia inutile per giocare...almeno gli entry level hanno qualcosa di buono..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sembra che questo è quello che gli hanno detto dalla Intel in merito:

Hi there

I've spoke to Intel this morning and got the following answers from them:-

1. Anything over 1.40v on air is risky, upto 1.50v on water should be OK but risky.

2. Anything over 1.50v on memory is not recommended but should not kill a CPU.

3. Clocking on BCLK is highly un-recommended due to onboard graphics.

So the biggest factory they say is vcore, pushing above 1.40v is a risk, therefor I'd say don't go beyond 1.35v. BCLK clocking is a no no for sure.

I've asked for documents regarding 1.50v as motherboards manufacturers seem to think 1.65v is the safe limit, though Intel are saying 1.50v is more advisable.

I am going to update all our CPU descriptions with this information.

Anyone with 1.6-1.7v memory should run the memory at 1.50v as in theory it will run fine at those voltage as all memory manufacturers are now on new IC's.

In poche parole non hanno molto chiaro il motivo per cui sia morta...

Ecco qui la risposta di Gigabyte dopo la morte delle cpu 1155 (l'ho preso dal thread di gianni):

Gigabyte has responded to the reports that its LGA1155 motherboards have a habit of emulating Bonfire Night, by claiming that the company sent the wrong boards out to reviewers.

Gigabyte's US team sent TechReaction two boards: one UD7 (brand new) and one UD4 (with an open box). However, Gigabyte explained that the UD4 was already a faulty component before it was sent out to TechReactor, and shouldn't have left the company's building.

'We suspect that we messed up and sent him a board that we had damaged during our own testing and have sent him another new one,' claims the company.

'Our testing involves overclocking and other various tests to which no motherboard should normally be exposed – we’re basically testing durability, and durability is determined when the board dies.

We’re still waiting to check the board and trace where it has been, to try and figure out how a damaged board was sent as a media sample and prevent this from happening again.'

Gigabyte didn't detail the exact limits of its boards' durability, but it did claim that there were no reports of retail boards exhibiting the same problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Nessuno ha ancora parlato del bug delle porte 3-4-5-6 del controller SATA di P/H67? :D

Intel Discovers Bug in 6-Series Chipset: Our Analysis - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

Z68 non l'avrà cmq, vi anticipo la cosa per chi lo volesse sapere ;)

Z68 is the way, l'avevo detto da subito :o:D

c'è un thread :D

http://www.xtremehardware.com/forum/f15/bug_nei_chipset_per_sandy_bridge-23450/