- Eng Reviews
- Hits: 23312
SilverStone, seeking the excellence
SilverStone: looking at the past and present
SSF : Small Form Factor (SFF), low weight and dimensions, Mini-ITX
CROWN : Premium HTPC, high height, = 225mm, with a remote control. ATX/Micro-ATX
GRANDIA : Mainstream HTPC, height = 170mm. ATX/Micro-ATX
MILO : Slim size HTPC, height = 82mm, with remote control. MoDT Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX, DTX
LASCALA : Classic HTPC, height = 100mm, classical conception. ATX/Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX,
TEMJIN : Premium tower, now flagship models, aluminum. Variable Standards
FORTRESS : Enthusiasts tower, aluminum, with excellent specs. Variable Standards
KUBLAI : Performance Tower, great quality, but with a lower price. Variable Standards
PRECISION : High-value tower with a modern look, great solutions. Variable Standards
RAVEN : Extreme enthusiasts, revolutionary conception and state-of-the-art innovations
We also quote the company milestones:
- Jan - SilverStone releases its first smart NAS device, the Data Center DC01.
- Feb - SilverStone releases the Temjin TJ11, the first computer chassis with dual uni-body construction.
- Jun - SilverStone introduces a new line of desktop USB fan utilizing air channeling grille from its Air Penetrator series with the AP121-USB.
- Jun - SilverStone launches the first PCI-E expansion cards in the world to feature 19pin internal USB 3.0 connector with EC01 and EC03.
- Jul – SilverStone releases CP06, the first SATA power cable splitter to integrate capacitors.
- Aug – SilverStone releases Nightjar ST50NF, the most powerful fanless power supply yet.
- Dec – SilverStone launches Strider Gold Evolution, the first power supplies to integrate Air Penetrator fans.
- Jan - SilverStone won iF 2010 Product Design award with the Fortress FT02.
- Feb - SilverStone announced HDDBOOST, a product designed to seamlessly combine SSD and HDD.
- Mar - SilverStone introduces the first computer fan to utilize an air channeling grille with the Air Penetrator.
- Apr - SilverStone releases its first retail SFX form factor power supply, the ST45SF.
- Jun - The most powerful Mini-ITX case ever created, the Sugo SG07 with 600W PSU included, is released.
- Sep - SilverStone releases the smallest ATX modular power supply in the world with the Strider Plus ST50F-P.
- Nov - SilverStone’s innovative Fortress FT03 chassis selected as an honoree for 2011 CES Innovations Award.
- Dec - SilverStone launches the world’s first retail computer case with USB 3.0 internal front port connector in the Milo ML03 HTPC case.
- Jan - SilverStone introduced Sugo SG05 and brings Mini-ITX form factor into mainstream.
- Feb - SilverStone launched its first optical drive products, SOD01 (slim DVD) and TOB02 (slim Blu-ray).
- Apr - SilverStone released its most powerful consumer PSU ever in the 1500W Strider ST1500.
- Jul - SilverStone released the second chassis to utilize 90° rotated motherboard configuration in the RAVEN RV02.
- Sep - SilverStone released Grandia GD04, the most powerful Micro-ATX HTPC & SFF case yet with three 120mm fans in 21 liters.
- Nov - SilverStone launched Strider Plus series PSU, combining features from Olympia, Decathlon, Element, and Strider series into one series.
- Nov - SilverStone released Fortress FT02, the first product to combine three unique SilverStone features into one chassis (stack effect, positive pressure, unibody).
- Jan - SilverStone NVIDIA ESA Certified Chassis, Temjin J10-ESA announced.
- Jan - SilverStone announced its first gaming mouse, later named RAVEN RVM01.
- Mar - SilverStone presented the Fortress FT01, emphasizing the use of “positive air pressure” as preferred airflow management.
- May - SilverStone announced TJ10 NVIDIA Special Edition-TJ10B-WNV.
- Jun - SilverStone announced its first chassis with 90° rotated motherboard configuration in the RAVEN RV01.
- Jul - SilverStone announced ZM1200 & ZU1200 to support GTX 280 in 3-way SLI.
- Oct - SilverStone won Custom PC 2008 best chassis manufacturer.
- Jan - SilverStone introduces Sugo SG03 and redefines SFF form factor.
- Jun - SilverStone attains ISO 9001:2000 Certification.
- Jun - SilverStone announced Crown CW03, the first HTPC case with 7” LCD touchscreen to support 1080P.
- Nov - SilverStone OP1200 1200W powered the system that broke 3DMark06 world record.
- Mar - SilverStone announces its first liquid cooling device, Tundra TD01.
- Jun - SilverStone released Crown CW01-WD, first HTPC case to specifically support Western Digital’s RaptorX hard drive.
- Sep - The first retail computer chassis with mid-section air duct dedicated for GPU cooling, the Temjin TJ09, is released.
- Feb - SilverStone becomes one of first two PSU manufacturers in the world to receive NVIDIA SLI certification.
- Jun - SilverStone becomes ATI’s hardware partner as a PSU vendor.
- Sep - SilverStone announces its first chassis built from unibody aluminum frame withTemjin TJ07.
- Jan - SilverStone introduces its first chassis with integrated VFD in Lascala LC03V.
- Feb - SilverStone Technology GmbH begins business.
- Apr - SilverStone introduced its first fan-less power supply, the Nightjar ST30NF.
- Jun - SilverStone’s first cooler, later named Nitrogon NT01, announced.
- Aug - SilverStone introduces Lascala LC10M, its first chassis to include VFD/IR, remote, and multimedia software.
- May - SilverStone Technology founded.
- Jul - SilverStone’s first power supplies, Strider ST360/ST400 released.
- Aug - SilverStone’s first desktop/HTPC chassis, Lascala LC01 announced.
- Sep - SilverStone Technology Inc. in USA begins business.
- Nov - SilverStone’s first tower chassis, Temjin TJ01 announced.